December is the month of celebration and festivities, often with family and friends – a moment to reflect, be thankful and to plan for the future, ahead of the new year. We have plenty to help you enjoy the spirit of the season in this month’s The Best You.
Along with a whimsical look at the world’s best Christmas trees and an interview with panto star Matthew Kelly, we have spiritual advice from Barbara De Angelis, Sandy Newbigging and Ali Bastian who shares a yoga idyll. We chat with those who have led at the highest level in sport and politics with our interviews with Sir Clive Woodward and Alastair Campbell – see what they think it takes to be a winner. We profile Harrison Ford ahead of the latest Star Wars release, and the world’s #1 batsman Joe Root.
Enjoy this bumper issue and don’t forget to sign up for The Best You Expo and join us to make 2016 the year you sparkle.
- Thinking Time - November 30, 2017
- Can Life Coaching Help You Live a Calmer Life? - November 30, 2017
- November – December 2017 - November 30, 2017
- Why we’re All Going Vegan - November 30, 2017
- A Climate of Change - November 30, 2017
- The Evolution of A Megabrand - November 30, 2017
- The Jamie Oliver phenomenon: The business of good feelings - November 30, 2017
- Book Club - November 30, 2017
- Working together for A Better World - November 30, 2017
- Chasing Coral - November 30, 2017