December is the month of celebration and festivities, often with family and friends – a moment to reflect, be thankful and to plan for the future, ahead of the new year. We have plenty to help you enjoy the spirit of the season in this month’s The Best You.
Along with a whimsical look at the world’s best Christmas trees and an interview with panto star Matthew Kelly, we have spiritual advice from Barbara De Angelis, Sandy Newbigging and Ali Bastian who shares a yoga idyll. We chat with those who have led at the highest level in sport and politics with our interviews with Sir Clive Woodward and Alastair Campbell – see what they think it takes to be a winner. We profile Harrison Ford ahead of the latest Star Wars release, and the world’s #1 batsman Joe Root.
Enjoy this bumper issue and don’t forget to sign up for The Best You Expo and join us to make 2016 the year you sparkle.
- Apps for a healthier mind and body - February 15, 2018
- Prioritising Gender Intelligence - February 15, 2018
- How to break-up without falling apart - February 15, 2018
- Health Boosters - February 15, 2018
- Run for Love - February 15, 2018
- The F-word revolution - February 15, 2018
- The Self-Care Revolution - February 15, 2018
- The Rise and Rise of the Global Woman - February 15, 2018
- First Flight - February 15, 2018
- Increase Your Wool-being - February 15, 2018