December is the month of celebration and festivities, often with family and friends – a moment to reflect, be thankful and to plan for the future, ahead of the new year. We have plenty to help you enjoy the spirit of the season in this month’s The Best You.
Along with a whimsical look at the world’s best Christmas trees and an interview with panto star Matthew Kelly, we have spiritual advice from Barbara De Angelis, Sandy Newbigging and Ali Bastian who shares a yoga idyll. We chat with those who have led at the highest level in sport and politics with our interviews with Sir Clive Woodward and Alastair Campbell – see what they think it takes to be a winner. We profile Harrison Ford ahead of the latest Star Wars release, and the world’s #1 batsman Joe Root.
Enjoy this bumper issue and don’t forget to sign up for The Best You Expo and join us to make 2016 the year you sparkle.
- September – October 2018 - October 15, 2018
- What’s new - October 15, 2018
- The power of saying ‘enough’ - October 15, 2018
- The Great Elephant Walk - October 15, 2018
- Meghan Markle - October 15, 2018
- A Gratitude Attitude - October 15, 2018
- How Do We Break Out of The Doom-and-gloom Cocoon and See More of What’s Right in Life? - October 15, 2018
- Sole searching - October 15, 2018
- Book Club - October 15, 2018
- Warren Buffett Life Lessons - October 15, 2018