The Best You is continuing to release educational and insightful podcasts featuring notable and influential people. Our latest one, which was featured on an online radio show called Natural Health Radio, is a conversation with The Best You editor and CEO Bernardo Moya and professional hypnotherapist Christy Roxburgh, who hosts the show.
Christy helps people overcome the fears, get rid of unwanted habits and allow people to achieve what they never thought possible. Her first patient was herself, using self-hypnosis for stress relief. When she realised how effective it was, she started using it to help other people overcome their own obstacles in life.
In this fascinating 30-minute discussion, Christy and Bernardo discuss the benefits of NLP, how it compliments Christy’s hypnotherapy practice, and how anyone can use NLP techniques in combination with hypnosis to achieve greatness.
- Editor’s Letter - April 27, 2017
- So Much Change by Bernardo Moya - November 18, 2016
- The Right Reasons by Bernardo Moya - September 24, 2016
- Two sides to a story by Bernardo Moya - July 20, 2016
- The revolution begins here – The Oola Guys by Bernardo Moya - July 18, 2016
- Son of an Immigrant by Bernardo Moya - June 23, 2016
- Where Will You Go? by Bernardo Moya - June 6, 2016
- June 2016 - June 6, 2016
- Nathan Douglas: Jump to it! by Bernardo Moya - June 6, 2016
- What’s next at The Best You - June 6, 2016