The Best You is continuing to release educational and insightful podcasts featuring notable and influential people. Our latest one, which was featured on an online radio show called Natural Health Radio, is a conversation with The Best You editor and CEO Bernardo Moya and professional hypnotherapist Christy Roxburgh, who hosts the show.
Christy helps people overcome the fears, get rid of unwanted habits and allow people to achieve what they never thought possible. Her first patient was herself, using self-hypnosis for stress relief. When she realised how effective it was, she started using it to help other people overcome their own obstacles in life.
In this fascinating 30-minute discussion, Christy and Bernardo discuss the benefits of NLP, how it compliments Christy’s hypnotherapy practice, and how anyone can use NLP techniques in combination with hypnosis to achieve greatness.
- 6 Burnout warning signs and solutions - May 9, 2019
- 10 Game-Changing Business Lessons From Motivational Books - May 9, 2019
- How resilience is one of the most important skills you can master for a happier life (and it is SO easily learned) - April 5, 2019
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - October 15, 2018
- Welcome to The Best You magazine - March 21, 2018
- The Best You A Better World - November 30, 2017
- Improving mental health in the workplace - November 30, 2017
- The Best You: A Better World - September 25, 2017
- The Best You: A Better World - July 12, 2017
- The Journey - June 1, 2017