Tina Taylor has written a fantastic guide to Painless Childbirth. Matt Wingett reviews.
Tina Taylor’s latest book “Painless Childbirth” is a great example of why she is well respected by her clients for her brilliance as a hypnotist.
Her book is a fascinating read providing excellent advice on the birth process. Her message is as simple as it is profound: You don’t have to feel pain when you give birth. The “pain” paradigm itself is counterproductive, so out goes all mention of “pain” during pregnancy, being replaced by the notion of a choice of drugs to ask for, rather a midwife asking if you would like “painkillers” every five minutes. Talk about “pressure” as central to the experience of the mother-to-be is also encouraged, rather than talk about pain.
Tina is clear in her reasoning about why. The Ancient Greeks and Romans, Tina tells us, wrote about the possibility of relaxed and harmonious births. Only later, does the “inevitability” of suffering in childbirth become rooted in the psyche.
She is persuasive, as are the copious examples of women Tina has helped over the years.
Tina goes on to give real practical advice about childbirth, using hypnotic and NLP techniques to bolster the birth experience
Tina also gives much more. Having studied women who had easy births, Tina gives advice about negotiating the bureaucracy of the hospital, working with doctors and midwives to get the experience that you want – and writing out a clear list of the way you expect to be treated, as well as so much more.
Beyond this, she even gives advice on when to buy the baby clothes, and gives a whole list of those things that will make the birth so much easier, when baby arrives.
This book is a comprehensive overview of the whole process of pregnancy. A great, useful manual to get through pregnancy relaxed and happy.
- April – May 2017 - April 27, 2017
- The Best You Awards 2017 - April 27, 2017
- Wow! What a Weekend! - April 27, 2017
- Book Club - April 27, 2017
- How to Be Financially Free Without Working Harder - April 27, 2017
- The Best Wellbeing Apps - April 27, 2017
- The Happy List 2017 - April 27, 2017
- Sharon Lechter: “The Best You Expo Offers An Opportunity For Great Business Growth” - April 27, 2017
- The Spark Of Inspiration - April 27, 2017
- I’m a total geek when it comes to personal development - April 27, 2017