Gianni Golfera – the amazing memory man – was reviewed in the the Daily Telegraph on 20th August.
Describing him as having “extraordinary powers” of memory, the Daily Telegraph article describes some of Gianni’s memory techniques, which he calls the Golfera Method.
The Daily Telegraph article even asks whether Golfera’s brain training can slow down the onset of Alzheimer’s disease.
Read the full article, here: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/9486404/Train-your-brain-with-Mr-Memory.html#disqus_thread
- Rise To The Top Tips - April 12, 2020
- 20 Ways to Become More Emotionally Intelligent In 2020. - January 9, 2020
- Bernardo Founder of The Best You interviewed in Reinvention Radio - November 14, 2019
- The Question - November 13, 2019
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - November 12, 2019
- 6 Burnout warning signs and solutions - May 9, 2019
- 10 Game-Changing Business Lessons From Motivational Books - May 9, 2019
- How resilience is one of the most important skills you can master for a happier life (and it is SO easily learned) - April 5, 2019
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - October 15, 2018
- Welcome to The Best You magazine - March 21, 2018