We launched The Best You Magazine in November 2012, and we are so proud of so much of our content. So, to celebrate it we have put together a special bumper issue of The Best of The Best You – an app that is free for you to download straight to your tablet or smartphone, free of charge!
There are loads of interviews in here, such as Richard Bandler, Paul McKenna, Harvey Goldsmith and Kanya King, so name but a few. We are also making the most of the multimedia platform and have packed the app with videos and mp3s for you to download and enjoy in your own time.
We’ve also got articles by some of the biggest names in personal development, like Jack Canfield, T. Harv Eker, Marisa Peer and Wayne Dyer. Between our featured contributors, millions of lives have been changed. They are knowledgeable, inspirational and will no doubt change the way you think about your life.
And if you like what you see here, why not subscribe to the digital version of the magazine? We have great content every month from the who’s who in the industry as well as interviews with and profiles on some of the world’s most inspirational figures.
Download the app now on:
- Apps that do good - November 13, 2019
- Smashing the glass ceiling - November 13, 2019
- Are you on the brink of burnout? - November 13, 2019
- Is It Time For A Fitness Overhaul? - November 13, 2019
- The Best You Legacy Club - November 13, 2019
- Meet the people getting Britain moving - November 13, 2019
- BECOMING THE BEST ME - November 12, 2019
- Book Club - November 12, 2019
- The Power of Perseverance - November 12, 2019
- Brian Rose: Lighting The Path to Success - November 12, 2019