“This new partnership not only opens doors for us, it enables us to open them for people around the world,” says self-help event organiser and Wisdom TV co-founder Gail Kingsbury.
She’s talking about her new collaboration with Bernardo Moya, who promotes the world’s biggest names in personal development and publishes the field’s leading magazine, The Best You.
Between them they work with names including Paul McKenna, Tony Robbins, Deepak Chopra and T. Harv Eker. Together they’ll be working on a truly global scale with some substantial events spanning America, Europe, Asia and a keynote occasion coming up in Dubai.
Working with her partner Michael Roban on Wisdom TV, Gail has already discovered whole new horizons for inspiring and influencing audiences with life-changing material delivered by some of the leading thinkers of our age. This new alliance promises a bigger stage still, and with it the potential of an even bigger international reach.
Watch this space…
- The Journey - June 1, 2017
- Editor’s Letter - April 27, 2017
- So Much Change by Bernardo Moya - November 18, 2016
- The Right Reasons by Bernardo Moya - September 24, 2016
- Two sides to a story by Bernardo Moya - July 20, 2016
- The revolution begins here – The Oola Guys by Bernardo Moya - July 18, 2016
- Son of an Immigrant by Bernardo Moya - June 23, 2016
- Where Will You Go? by Bernardo Moya - June 6, 2016
- June 2016 - June 6, 2016
- Nathan Douglas: Jump to it! by Bernardo Moya - June 6, 2016