Listen to this great interview with our Founder Bernardo Moya, where he shares his story, reinvention and the vision and mission behind The Best You.
In This Episode:
- His journey from bankruptcy, NLP to live events
- Long black hair to gray and non-existent
- Best Your Expo goes global
- Do you ever really achieve the best version of you?
- Three types of people
- Defining reinvention
- Tapping in to who you are
- People believing what’s possible
- Steve and his brother
- Did you really interview Oprah?
- Selfish vs selfless
REINVENTING PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT – Play Now
- 5 Networking Hacks to Become a Better Networker - October 12, 2020
- How to be brilliant at failing in life/love/work and why it’s important - September 20, 2020
- What your goals reveal about your personality - September 17, 2020
- Rise To The Top Tips - April 12, 2020
- 20 Ways to Become More Emotionally Intelligent In 2020. - January 9, 2020
- Bernardo Founder of The Best You interviewed in Reinvention Radio - November 14, 2019
- The Question - November 13, 2019
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - November 12, 2019
- 6 Burnout warning signs and solutions - May 9, 2019
- 10 Game-Changing Business Lessons From Motivational Books - May 9, 2019