This month we are feeling inspired by great sports stars their discipline dedication and determination are key to their success, and can be the catalyst to our own achievement in every area of life.
We chat with NBA star turned motivational speaker John Amaechi, discover how NLP helped Sky Sports star Tony Wrighton and profile F1 star Lewis Hamilton. We also chat with people whose approach to life from changing their mindset to building a business offer amazing and potentially life-changing benefits. Read about Mind’s Get Set to Go campaign, which aims to support people with mental health issues to find support in exercise, and fresh ideas for summer food from River Cottage’s Gillon Meller. Enjoy the issue and the season!
- September – October 2017 - September 25, 2017
- The Future is Neural - September 25, 2017
- The time is now - September 25, 2017
- What a Wonder-ful World - September 25, 2017
- Good News - September 25, 2017
- The Long Road to Redemption - September 25, 2017
- Book Club - September 25, 2017
- Freedom on two wheels - September 25, 2017
- Working together for A Better World - September 25, 2017
- Great Ormond Street Hospital - September 25, 2017