This month we are feeling inspired by great sports stars their discipline dedication and determination are key to their success, and can be the catalyst to our own achievement in every area of life.
We chat with NBA star turned motivational speaker John Amaechi, discover how NLP helped Sky Sports star Tony Wrighton and profile F1 star Lewis Hamilton. We also chat with people whose approach to life from changing their mindset to building a business offer amazing and potentially life-changing benefits. Read about Mind’s Get Set to Go campaign, which aims to support people with mental health issues to find support in exercise, and fresh ideas for summer food from River Cottage’s Gillon Meller. Enjoy the issue and the season!
- Apps for a healthier mind and body - February 15, 2018
- Prioritising Gender Intelligence - February 15, 2018
- How to break-up without falling apart - February 15, 2018
- Health Boosters - February 15, 2018
- Run for Love - February 15, 2018
- The F-word revolution - February 15, 2018
- The Self-Care Revolution - February 15, 2018
- The Rise and Rise of the Global Woman - February 15, 2018
- First Flight - February 15, 2018
- Increase Your Wool-being - February 15, 2018