This month we are feeling inspired by great sports stars their discipline dedication and determination are key to their success, and can be the catalyst to our own achievement in every area of life.
We chat with NBA star turned motivational speaker John Amaechi, discover how NLP helped Sky Sports star Tony Wrighton and profile F1 star Lewis Hamilton. We also chat with people whose approach to life from changing their mindset to building a business offer amazing and potentially life-changing benefits. Read about Mind’s Get Set to Go campaign, which aims to support people with mental health issues to find support in exercise, and fresh ideas for summer food from River Cottage’s Gillon Meller. Enjoy the issue and the season!
- Five Free Tips to Living a Life Without Limits - March 27, 2019
- September – October 2018 - October 15, 2018
- What’s new - October 15, 2018
- The power of saying ‘enough’ - October 15, 2018
- The Great Elephant Walk - October 15, 2018
- Meghan Markle - October 15, 2018
- A Gratitude Attitude - October 15, 2018
- How Do We Break Out of The Doom-and-gloom Cocoon and See More of What’s Right in Life? - October 15, 2018
- Sole searching - October 15, 2018
- Book Club - October 15, 2018