Ask yourself the easy questions, you’ll have a hard life. Ask yourself the hard questions, you’ll have an easy life, says Peter Thompson.
Throughout every day you and I ask ourselves questions. The phrasing of those questions determines – how we spend our time, how we feel and the results we experience in life.
- How can I make the relationship with my partner the very best it could be?
- How can I double my income in the next 12 months?
To find out more about how our trainings can help your business and personal life, click here, now.
- Five Free Tips to Living a Life Without Limits - March 27, 2019
- September – October 2018 - October 15, 2018
- The power of saying ‘enough’ - October 15, 2018
- What’s new - October 15, 2018
- A Gratitude Attitude - October 15, 2018
- Meghan Markle - October 15, 2018
- Warren Buffett Life Lessons - October 15, 2018
- Book Club - October 15, 2018
- Sole searching - October 15, 2018
- How Do We Break Out of The Doom-and-gloom Cocoon and See More of What’s Right in Life? - October 15, 2018