Good day to you wherever you are in the world! Here we have our latest, bright and shiny issue of The Best You.
This last month has been a fabulous time for me in which I saw many projects coming to fruition. One of them was the Masterclass Series of seminars.
These were two fabulous days in which two masters of Personal Development gave of their knowledge and wisdom to small, select groups.
Hypnotist and self-help expert Paul McKenna was the first to spend a day giving people insights into excellence and getting the best from themselves, and then Dr Richard Bandler took another Masterclass seminar, teaching his students how to be even better at what they do.
It was fascinating.
When I think about all the different things our group of companies do – it makes me proud, because I really believe we are making a difference.
Our seminars have given me the opportunity to promote the best, and have also enabled me to give free places to deserving causes so that anyone can transform their lives.
This magazine is also part of that drive to spread some useful, transformational ideas to everyone – free of charge. It’s a place where everyone can find something – a word, a thought… because sometimes that’s all it takes to make an amazing change.
My question to you, is what are you doing to make a change? What are you here in this world to do? We can all help each other in more or less measure. You don’t need to be famous, or own a company, be a millionaire or be an inspirational speaker. We can all help one person at a time.. one word at a time.
Leo Buscaglia said “Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around”
So how are you going to make the world a better place?
“You’re not here to make a living; you’re here to make a difference” Andrew Matthews
Follow me on twitter @bernardo_moya
- The Best You: A Better World - September 25, 2017
- The Best You: A Better World - July 12, 2017
- The Journey - June 1, 2017
- Editor’s Letter - April 27, 2017
- So Much Change by Bernardo Moya - November 18, 2016
- The Right Reasons by Bernardo Moya - September 24, 2016
- Two sides to a story by Bernardo Moya - July 20, 2016
- The revolution begins here – The Oola Guys by Bernardo Moya - July 18, 2016
- Son of an Immigrant by Bernardo Moya - June 23, 2016
- Where Will You Go? by Bernardo Moya - June 6, 2016