Our cover story for the April issue is the incomparable and talented Colin Farrell. He gave up life as a drunken playboy and turned it all around to be father with an addiction to life. He is an inspiration to us all.
Bernardo Moya speaks to Dr Rohan Weerasinghe about the turning point in his life in this month’s video interview.
Equine specialist Candice Bettison gives us an education on Equine Assisted Therapy; Therese Borchard teaches us that humour is indeed the best medicine and Nicky Hambleton-Jones, the Makeover Queen, gives our gentlemen readers some tips on style.
If you’re feeling stuck in your current career, be sure to check out Natalie Ekberg’s article on changing lanes. The Best You has started a “Save the Environment” series, and we kick it off with tips on saving water.
And much, much more!
All contributors include: Candice Bettison, Dee Weldon-Bird, Therese Borchard, Marisa Peer, Gillian Jones, Nicky Hambleton-Jones, Mike Clayton, Roger Harrop, Natalie Ekberg, Tanya Franks and Lakshmi Harikumar.
ABOUT THE BEST YOU:
Filled with advice on getting things done, confidence, self esteem, motivation, focus, feeling and looking great and doing whatever it takes to help you improve your life, The Best You is an antidote to bad news and feeling stuck in life.
What’s more, this is far more than a magazine. It contains video interviews with celebrities and big names, who share their advice, their experience and their observations on life. Just click through to watch the interviews – which give yet more advice and tips.
In all, The Best You is a smart, multimedia experience that will inspire, inform and entertain all at once – and guide you to become The Best You.
The magazine is available in a digital and printed version. Get Your copy here
- 6 Burnout warning signs and solutions - May 9, 2019
- 10 Game-Changing Business Lessons From Motivational Books - May 9, 2019
- How resilience is one of the most important skills you can master for a happier life (and it is SO easily learned) - April 5, 2019
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - October 15, 2018
- Welcome to The Best You magazine - March 21, 2018
- The Best You A Better World - November 30, 2017
- Improving mental health in the workplace - November 30, 2017
- The Best You: A Better World - September 25, 2017
- The Best You: A Better World - July 12, 2017
- The Journey - June 1, 2017