In this month’s issue, we interview John Demartini, one of the leading names in personal development – in our in-depth interview, he shares his life journey and shares his insight into how we can achieve happiness.
Download The Best You app at thebestyoumagazine.co to see the values toolkit that he says can help you to identify what you want in life, and how to realise your goals.
We interview Kelly Hoppen about a career that has taken her from interior design to global ambassador and Dragon’s Den star. Ahead of the London Marathon we look at the career of Paula Radcliffe and spot the best places to run 26.2 miles. We also talk with leading author Robert Kelsey about his new book, The Outside Edge, and nutritionist Laura Wilson about why eating an alkaline diet can boost your wellbeing, and look at the career of chart star Sam Smith. Enjoy the issue!
- September – October 2017 - September 25, 2017
- The Future is Neural - September 25, 2017
- The time is now - September 25, 2017
- What a Wonder-ful World - September 25, 2017
- Good News - September 25, 2017
- The Long Road to Redemption - September 25, 2017
- Book Club - September 25, 2017
- Freedom on two wheels - September 25, 2017
- Working together for A Better World - September 25, 2017
- Great Ormond Street Hospital - September 25, 2017