In this month’s issue, we interview John Demartini, one of the leading names in personal development – in our in-depth interview, he shares his life journey and shares his insight into how we can achieve happiness.
Download The Best You app at thebestyoumagazine.co to see the values toolkit that he says can help you to identify what you want in life, and how to realise your goals.
We interview Kelly Hoppen about a career that has taken her from interior design to global ambassador and Dragon’s Den star. Ahead of the London Marathon we look at the career of Paula Radcliffe and spot the best places to run 26.2 miles. We also talk with leading author Robert Kelsey about his new book, The Outside Edge, and nutritionist Laura Wilson about why eating an alkaline diet can boost your wellbeing, and look at the career of chart star Sam Smith. Enjoy the issue!
- September – October 2018 - October 15, 2018
- What’s new - October 15, 2018
- The power of saying ‘enough’ - October 15, 2018
- The Great Elephant Walk - October 15, 2018
- Meghan Markle - October 15, 2018
- A Gratitude Attitude - October 15, 2018
- How Do We Break Out of The Doom-and-gloom Cocoon and See More of What’s Right in Life? - October 15, 2018
- Sole searching - October 15, 2018
- Book Club - October 15, 2018
- Warren Buffett Life Lessons - October 15, 2018