In this month’s issue, we interview John Demartini, one of the leading names in personal development – in our in-depth interview, he shares his life journey and shares his insight into how we can achieve happiness.
Download The Best You app at thebestyoumagazine.co to see the values toolkit that he says can help you to identify what you want in life, and how to realise your goals.
We interview Kelly Hoppen about a career that has taken her from interior design to global ambassador and Dragon’s Den star. Ahead of the London Marathon we look at the career of Paula Radcliffe and spot the best places to run 26.2 miles. We also talk with leading author Robert Kelsey about his new book, The Outside Edge, and nutritionist Laura Wilson about why eating an alkaline diet can boost your wellbeing, and look at the career of chart star Sam Smith. Enjoy the issue!
- March – April 2018 - March 21, 2018
- WOW! WHAT A WEEKEND! - March 21, 2018
- March for Giants - March 21, 2018
- Good News - March 21, 2018
- Being Bulletproof - March 21, 2018
- Compassion and Capitalism - March 21, 2018
- The American Way - March 21, 2018
- Book Club - March 21, 2018
- How Community Can Build Inner Strength - March 21, 2018
- A Daily Dose of Love - March 21, 2018