In this month’s issue, we interview John Demartini, one of the leading names in personal development – in our in-depth interview, he shares his life journey and shares his insight into how we can achieve happiness.
Download The Best You app at thebestyoumagazine.co to see the values toolkit that he says can help you to identify what you want in life, and how to realise your goals.
We interview Kelly Hoppen about a career that has taken her from interior design to global ambassador and Dragon’s Den star. Ahead of the London Marathon we look at the career of Paula Radcliffe and spot the best places to run 26.2 miles. We also talk with leading author Robert Kelsey about his new book, The Outside Edge, and nutritionist Laura Wilson about why eating an alkaline diet can boost your wellbeing, and look at the career of chart star Sam Smith. Enjoy the issue!
- July – August 2017 - July 12, 2017
- The Best Yoga For You - July 12, 2017
- How Coaching Can Transform Your Life - July 12, 2017
- Space for Giants - July 12, 2017
- Inspirational People - July 12, 2017
- The Accidental Entrepreneur - July 12, 2017
- Deepak Chopra – All-New Ancient Wisdom? - July 12, 2017
- Diamond Star - July 12, 2017
- Book Club - July 12, 2017
- Inspiratinal Stories - July 12, 2017