At the end of March, spring finally arrived. Now we can start planning our summer holidays and look forward to the long weekend that Easter brings. April is a lovely month – the air is crisp and full of promise, and now your April is about to get even better with a brand new issue of The Best You.
Our cover star this month is Michelle Obama, a brilliant woman who stands behind the most powerful man on earth, making her a pretty powerful woman. She is not afraid to get her handy dirty, fighting for causes she believes in. Personally, we found her story fascinating. Then Bernardo Moya sat down with Rob Symington, co-founder of Escape the City, and discussed what brought about this unique idea.
David Thomas speaks to us about memory games and how you can improve your memory to remember people’s names, a simple but valuable life skill. And because summer is just around the corner, we’ve come up with our favourite beach holiday destinations in our Bucket List column.
Because of our recent collaboration with Gail Kingsbury, one of the world’s leading personal development promoters, she set us up with an article by Ariana Huffington, founder of The Huffington Post, which we were very pleased with. And Dr. John Demartini wrote us an article about being free or fearful, and what fears are getting in the way of your freedom.
Dr. George Davis gives us a dummies guide to renewable energy, so if you need yet another reason to ride your bicycle to work, this is an article for you. And if you’d like to know more about how computer coding works, why not consider taking Decoded’s Code in a Day course. We chatted to John Ridpath about the course and what they can teach you in one short day.
All contributors include: Dr. Pedram Shojai, David Thomas, Debbie Williams, Ariana Huffington, Marisa Peer, David Wolfe, Dr. John Demartini, John Fairhurst, Natalie Ekberg, Keli Roberts and Dr. George Davis.
- 20 Ways to Become More Emotionally Intelligent In 2020. - January 9, 2020
- Bernardo Founder of The Best You interviewed in Reinvention Radio - November 14, 2019
- The Question - November 13, 2019
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - November 12, 2019
- 6 Burnout warning signs and solutions - May 9, 2019
- 10 Game-Changing Business Lessons From Motivational Books - May 9, 2019
- How resilience is one of the most important skills you can master for a happier life (and it is SO easily learned) - April 5, 2019
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - October 15, 2018
- Welcome to The Best You magazine - March 21, 2018
- The Best You A Better World - November 30, 2017