At the end of March, spring finally arrived. Now we can start planning our summer holidays and look forward to the long weekend that Easter brings. April is a lovely month – the air is crisp and full of promise, and now your April is about to get even better with a brand new issue of The Best You.
Our cover star this month is Michelle Obama, a brilliant woman who stands behind the most powerful man on earth, making her a pretty powerful woman. She is not afraid to get her handy dirty, fighting for causes she believes in. Personally, we found her story fascinating. Then Bernardo Moya sat down with Rob Symington, co-founder of Escape the City, and discussed what brought about this unique idea.
David Thomas speaks to us about memory games and how you can improve your memory to remember people’s names, a simple but valuable life skill. And because summer is just around the corner, we’ve come up with our favourite beach holiday destinations in our Bucket List column.
Because of our recent collaboration with Gail Kingsbury, one of the world’s leading personal development promoters, she set us up with an article by Ariana Huffington, founder of The Huffington Post, which we were very pleased with. And Dr. John Demartini wrote us an article about being free or fearful, and what fears are getting in the way of your freedom.
Dr. George Davis gives us a dummies guide to renewable energy, so if you need yet another reason to ride your bicycle to work, this is an article for you. And if you’d like to know more about how computer coding works, why not consider taking Decoded’s Code in a Day course. We chatted to John Ridpath about the course and what they can teach you in one short day.
All contributors include: Dr. Pedram Shojai, David Thomas, Debbie Williams, Ariana Huffington, Marisa Peer, David Wolfe, Dr. John Demartini, John Fairhurst, Natalie Ekberg, Keli Roberts and Dr. George Davis.
- Welcome to The Best You magazine - March 21, 2018
- The Best You A Better World - November 30, 2017
- Improving mental health in the workplace - November 30, 2017
- The Best You: A Better World - September 25, 2017
- The Best You: A Better World - July 12, 2017
- The Journey - June 1, 2017
- Editor’s Letter - April 27, 2017
- So Much Change by Bernardo Moya - November 18, 2016
- The Right Reasons by Bernardo Moya - September 24, 2016
- Two sides to a story by Bernardo Moya - July 20, 2016