Apps To Help Improve Wellness
From tracking your moods to keeping your body moving, your smartphone can be a great tool for taking care of yourself and maintaining healthy routines
Perspective [IOS ONLY]
Countless scientific studies have discovered many wide-ranging benefits to keeping a diary, including increased mindfulness, stress reduction, and strengthened emotional intelligence and self-discipline. Perspective is a brilliant journaling app that tracks your daily moods, habits and goals. You can view your entries on your life calendar to spot trends and keep track of what’s important to you.
This app is a personal diary that can track not only mood, but also sleep, medication, symptoms, stress and anxiety, energy level, cycles, etc. It will help you to spot patterns which reveal causes of your ups and downs, and might just give you some surprising insight about yourself. Simply enter a daily mood from a selected menu of emotions, and let the app present you with analytics for how your mood evolves over time.
Dr. Rhonda Patrick has extensive research experience in the fields including ageing, cancer and nutrition, and she knows more than anyone that there’s a never ending avalanche of news about these topics – often much of it conflicting. Dr Rhonda’s app, FoundMyFitness, sees her sift through the stories and give her expert analysis. This offers clarity for all of us trying to decide whether the latest health-giving headline grabber really is as good as it sounds.
- September – October 2018 - October 15, 2018
- What’s new - October 15, 2018
- The power of saying ‘enough’ - October 15, 2018
- The Great Elephant Walk - October 15, 2018
- Meghan Markle - October 15, 2018
- A Gratitude Attitude - October 15, 2018
- How Do We Break Out of The Doom-and-gloom Cocoon and See More of What’s Right in Life? - October 15, 2018
- Sole searching - October 15, 2018
- Book Club - October 15, 2018
- Warren Buffett Life Lessons - October 15, 2018