Apps To Help Improve Wellness
From tracking your moods to keeping your body moving, your smartphone can be a great tool for taking care of yourself and maintaining healthy routines
Perspective [IOS ONLY]
Countless scientific studies have discovered many wide-ranging benefits to keeping a diary, including increased mindfulness, stress reduction, and strengthened emotional intelligence and self-discipline. Perspective is a brilliant journaling app that tracks your daily moods, habits and goals. You can view your entries on your life calendar to spot trends and keep track of what’s important to you.
This app is a personal diary that can track not only mood, but also sleep, medication, symptoms, stress and anxiety, energy level, cycles, etc. It will help you to spot patterns which reveal causes of your ups and downs, and might just give you some surprising insight about yourself. Simply enter a daily mood from a selected menu of emotions, and let the app present you with analytics for how your mood evolves over time.
Dr. Rhonda Patrick has extensive research experience in the fields including ageing, cancer and nutrition, and she knows more than anyone that there’s a never ending avalanche of news about these topics – often much of it conflicting. Dr Rhonda’s app, FoundMyFitness, sees her sift through the stories and give her expert analysis. This offers clarity for all of us trying to decide whether the latest health-giving headline grabber really is as good as it sounds.
- July – August 2017 - July 12, 2017
- The Best Yoga For You - July 12, 2017
- How Coaching Can Transform Your Life - July 12, 2017
- Space for Giants - July 12, 2017
- Inspirational People - July 12, 2017
- The Accidental Entrepreneur - July 12, 2017
- Deepak Chopra – All-New Ancient Wisdom? - July 12, 2017
- Diamond Star - July 12, 2017
- Book Club - July 12, 2017
- Inspiratinal Stories - July 12, 2017