Apps To Help Improve Wellness
From tracking your moods to keeping your body moving, your smartphone can be a great tool for taking care of yourself and maintaining healthy routines
Perspective [IOS ONLY]
Countless scientific studies have discovered many wide-ranging benefits to keeping a diary, including increased mindfulness, stress reduction, and strengthened emotional intelligence and self-discipline. Perspective is a brilliant journaling app that tracks your daily moods, habits and goals. You can view your entries on your life calendar to spot trends and keep track of what’s important to you.
This app is a personal diary that can track not only mood, but also sleep, medication, symptoms, stress and anxiety, energy level, cycles, etc. It will help you to spot patterns which reveal causes of your ups and downs, and might just give you some surprising insight about yourself. Simply enter a daily mood from a selected menu of emotions, and let the app present you with analytics for how your mood evolves over time.
Dr. Rhonda Patrick has extensive research experience in the fields including ageing, cancer and nutrition, and she knows more than anyone that there’s a never ending avalanche of news about these topics – often much of it conflicting. Dr Rhonda’s app, FoundMyFitness, sees her sift through the stories and give her expert analysis. This offers clarity for all of us trying to decide whether the latest health-giving headline grabber really is as good as it sounds.
- Thinking Time - November 30, 2017
- Can Life Coaching Help You Live a Calmer Life? - November 30, 2017
- November – December 2017 - November 30, 2017
- Why we’re All Going Vegan - November 30, 2017
- A Climate of Change - November 30, 2017
- The Evolution of A Megabrand - November 30, 2017
- The Jamie Oliver phenomenon: The business of good feelings - November 30, 2017
- Book Club - November 30, 2017
- Working together for A Better World - November 30, 2017
- Chasing Coral - November 30, 2017