The countdown is on to The Best You Expo 2019, don’t miss Europe’s biggest celebration of the personal development industry
From 15-16 February 2019, The Best You Expo will return to Olympia London, a festival of inspiration and a celebration of the most inspirational names from the world of personal development.
Across two days, there will be hundreds of exclusive expert talks, interviews, seminars, discussions and wellbeing classes.
Take a seat at the main speaker hall to listen to tranformative talks, meet hundreds of experets at por-up stalls, discover the trends that will shape your life in 2019, and enjoy amazing free wellbeing treeatments and exercise classes.
With life lessons, insights and inspiration for everyone, this is a weekend of empowerment and entertainment at its best, giving everyone access to the tools that truly can transform lives.
TALENT ALREADY CONFIRMED
A life long entrepreneur DR. GREG REID What kind of effect would that have on your outlook, your determination, your decisions and your life? Greg Reid is a master storyteller. who will make you see what’s possible.
DR. GREG REID
What kind of effect would that have on your outlook, your determination, your decisions and your life? Greg Reid is a master storyteller. who will make you see what’s possible.
Experiencing Reid on stage is like a rollercoaster you’ll never forget, with twists, turns and surprises that will ignite your senses leaving you on your feet screaming for more.
A quiet mind sleeps at night, that is the central lesson taught by The Sleep Guru Anandi. She will be talking about the mind and the brain, you’ll learn strategies on how to change the brain waves so the mind can get the rest it needs. When the mind is rested, you’ll not only sleep better, mind intuition will get sharper, your creativity will be so much better and you’ll feel more confident generally in all areas of our life
Warren Cass is a best- selling author and an interthe subject of influence.
Cass helps people all over the world connect more authentically and improve their relationships. His speaking style is no-nonsense, informative and entertaining… always with a sense of humour.
- How resilience is one of the most important skills you can master for a happier life (and it is SO easily learned) - April 5, 2019
- Five Free Tips to Living a Life Without Limits - March 27, 2019
- September – October 2018 - October 15, 2018
- What’s new - October 15, 2018
- The power of saying ‘enough’ - October 15, 2018
- The Great Elephant Walk - October 15, 2018
- Meghan Markle - October 15, 2018
- A Gratitude Attitude - October 15, 2018
- How Do We Break Out of The Doom-and-gloom Cocoon and See More of What’s Right in Life? - October 15, 2018
- Sole searching - October 15, 2018