Russell Ward is CEO of Silent Edge – a specialist in sales training and motivation gives 6 powerful tips on how to keep going in difficult times.
Even a cursory glance at the statistics would suggest that small and medium enterprises hold the key to guiding the UK out of recession. SMEs make up 99.8% of UK business. They employ over 20 million people and generate over $3 billion annual turnover. And, what’s more, many of them are thriving.
- April 2021 - April 9, 2021
- Apps that do good - November 13, 2019
- Smashing the glass ceiling - November 13, 2019
- Are you on the brink of burnout? - November 13, 2019
- Is It Time For A Fitness Overhaul? - November 13, 2019
- The Best You Legacy Club - November 13, 2019
- Meet the people getting Britain moving - November 13, 2019
- BECOMING THE BEST ME - November 12, 2019
- Book Club - November 12, 2019
- The Power of Perseverance - November 12, 2019