Donald Trump is an extraordinary survivor and a genius when it comes to making money. to understand how he did it, and inspire you to make money too, here are 19 choice quotes from the billionaire entrepreneur!
1. Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war.
2. Experience taught me a few things. One is to listen to your gut, no matter how good something sounds on paper. The second is that you’re generally better off sticking with what you know. And the third is that sometimes your best investments are the ones you don’t make.
3. Part of being a winner is knowing when enough is enough. Sometimes you have to give up the fight and walk away, and move on to something that’s more productive.
4. Without passion you don’t have energy, with out energy you have nothing.
5. If you’re interested in ‘balancing’ work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable.
6. What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
7. You have to think anyway, so why not think big?
8. It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate.
9. Do you mind if I sit back a little? Because your breath is very bad.
10. Love him or hate him, Trump is a man who is certain about what he wants and sets out to get it, no holds barred. Women find his power almost as much of a turn-on as his money.
11. It’s always good to be underestimated.
12. I try to learn from the past, but I plan for the future by focusing exclusively on the present. That’s where the fun is.
13. In the end, you’re measured not by how much you undertake but by what you finally accomplish.
14. One of the key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace, good people don’t go into government.
15. You know the funny thing, I don’t get along with rich people. I get along with the middle class and the poor people better than I get along with the rich people.
16. I have made the tough decisions, always with an eye toward the bottom line. Perhaps it’s time America was run like a business.
17. Money was never a big motivation for me, except as a way to keep score. The real excitement is playing the game.
18. I could never have imagined that firing 67 people on national television would actually make me more popular, especially with the younger generation.
19. When somebody challenges you, fight back. Be brutal, be tough.
- Apps for a healthier mind and body - February 15, 2018
- Prioritising Gender Intelligence - February 15, 2018
- How to break-up without falling apart - February 15, 2018
- Health Boosters - February 15, 2018
- Run for Love - February 15, 2018
- The F-word revolution - February 15, 2018
- The Self-Care Revolution - February 15, 2018
- The Rise and Rise of the Global Woman - February 15, 2018
- First Flight - February 15, 2018
- Increase Your Wool-being - February 15, 2018