Here are 15 quotes that cut to the truth in different ways about the art of looking good!
1) SNOOP DOGG – Rapper, Actor
To me, the Seventies were very inspirational and very influential… With my whole persona as Snoop Dogg, as a person, as a rapper. I just love the Seventies style, the way all the players dressed nice, you know, kept their hair looking good, drove sharp cars and they talked real slick.
2) IVANA TRUMP – Former Athlete, Socialite, Fashion Model
Looking good is the best revenge.
3) PAUL BLOOM – Psychologist
Maybe one of the most heartening findings from the psychology of pleasure is there’s more to looking good than your physical appearance. If you like somebody, they look better to you. This is why spouses in happy marriages tend to think that their husband or wife looks much better than anyone else thinks that they do.
4) SALMAN KHAN – Film Actor, Producer, TV Personality
All fashion brands are about looking good. Being Human is also about doing good. And you can do good by the simple act of slipping into a tshirt or a pair of jeans.
5) AIDAN QUINN – Actor
My thing about looking good is that it should be the character. If I’m playing a character who’s concerned about his body an athlete, say I’ll get in shape. If I’m playing a character who doesn’t or wouldn’t, I don’t. I almost never get in shape for a movie, even though I know it would be a good career move.
6) MADHURI DIXIT – Leading Bollywood Actress
Looking beautiful isn’t just about what you apply on your face. It’s the little things you do that matter. A combination of a good diet, exercise, healthy habits, discipline, dancing etc. is what my beauty routine consists of. Also, I have no bad habits; I don’t drink or smoke. All these contribute to me being fit and looking good.
7) EVANGELINE LILLY – Actress and Author
I’m good at looking good with weapons and stunts. But if you put a bull’s eye in front of me and asked me to hit it, I’d say the chances of me hitting it are about one in a million.
8) ALAN COHEN – Businessman and Entrepreneur
Everything will line up perfectly when knowing and living the truth becomes more important than looking good.
9) KIM CATTRALL – Actress, star of Sex and the City
Looking good has never been the most important thing to me. Maybe it’s because I’m more conventionally, um, acceptable, so it’s not an issue for me. I don’t know.
10) PETE TOWNSHEND – Rock star
Keith Moon is not interested in jazz and won’t ever be a jazz drummer because he’s more interested in looking good and being screamed at.
11) BENNY GOODMAN – Band leader, Musician
To this day, I don’t like people walking on stage not looking good. You have to look good. If you feel special about yourself then you’re going to play special.
12) EVA GREEN – Actress and Model
It’s very flattering to be remembered as a Bond girl with brains and not just for looking good in a bikini. I was a fan of Sophie Marceau in ‘The World Is Not Enough.’ I think her performance was very underrated.
13) KATE UPTON – Model and Actress
Anywhere in life, for girls there’s pressure to keep your weight and to keep yourself feeling and looking good. Kate Upton
14) AIMEE MULLINS – Athlete, Actress, Fashion Model
Part of the reason I wanted to model was to push the boundaries and challenge the perceptions of what a beautiful body is supposed to look like. Why should I feel any differently about looking good than anyone else?
Subscribe to The Best You now, for great advice on looking great and being the best you can be.
- The Best You Legacy Club – New Business In A Box Opportunity Will Boost Entrepreneurs. - September 6, 2018
- The Best You Online – Personal Development Video Site Features Top Names To Improve Your Life. - August 31, 2018
- March – April 2018 - March 21, 2018
- WOW! WHAT A WEEKEND! - March 21, 2018
- March for Giants - March 21, 2018
- Good News - March 21, 2018
- Being Bulletproof - March 21, 2018
- Compassion and Capitalism - March 21, 2018
- The American Way - March 21, 2018
- Book Club - March 21, 2018