Today, we start interviewing some of the world’s most inspiring self-development coaches, gurus and personalities with 10 questions to see what makes them tick. First off, we speak to Bernardo Moya, CEO of NLP Life Training and The Best You.
1. Who are you and what you are you about?
I’m an author, NLP trainer and CEO of NLP Life Training and The Best You
2. Why do you use Twitter?
It’s a quick way to spread what we are up to
3. Got anything interesting coming up?
Loads, my new books are out, NLP seminars and Tony Robbins coming up in May
4. Why did you get into Personal Development?
I read Paul McKenna’s Change your Life in 7 days, I then did my NLP Practitioner and met Richard Bandler the rest is all part of the journey
5. Imagine yourself as a child. What one piece of advice would you give yourself?
To be a lot more open to learning or educating myself
6. What’s the best thing you’ve ever done?
My family, by best asset, my real legacy to the world!
7. What would you like to be doing in 10 years?
The same as I am doing now only working smarter and making a lot more money.
8. Tell us one interesting fact about yourself that we might not know.
I love riding motorbikes just got back from doing 2,500kms in Vietnam.
9. Why do you enjoy doing what you do?
Its extremely fulfiilling I get to see the results our courses have, the gratitude we get and how loyal are customers are.
10. What would you like your legacy to be?
Personally I hope I want 2 inspire as many people as possible, professionally make training and content accessible and affordable.
- Rise To The Top Tips - April 12, 2020
- 20 Ways to Become More Emotionally Intelligent In 2020. - January 9, 2020
- Bernardo Founder of The Best You interviewed in Reinvention Radio - November 14, 2019
- The Question - November 13, 2019
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - November 12, 2019
- 6 Burnout warning signs and solutions - May 9, 2019
- 10 Game-Changing Business Lessons From Motivational Books - May 9, 2019
- How resilience is one of the most important skills you can master for a happier life (and it is SO easily learned) - April 5, 2019
- THE BEST YOU A Better World - October 15, 2018
- Welcome to The Best You magazine - March 21, 2018