Today, we start interviewing some of the world’s most inspiring self-development coaches, gurus and personalities with 10 questions to see what makes them tick. First off, we speak to Bernardo Moya, CEO of NLP Life Training and The Best You.
1. Who are you and what you are you about?
I’m an author, NLP trainer and CEO of NLP Life Training and The Best You
2. Why do you use Twitter?
It’s a quick way to spread what we are up to
3. Got anything interesting coming up?
Loads, my new books are out, NLP seminars and Tony Robbins coming up in May
4. Why did you get into Personal Development?
I read Paul McKenna’s Change your Life in 7 days, I then did my NLP Practitioner and met Richard Bandler the rest is all part of the journey
5. Imagine yourself as a child. What one piece of advice would you give yourself?
To be a lot more open to learning or educating myself
6. What’s the best thing you’ve ever done?
My family, by best asset, my real legacy to the world!
7. What would you like to be doing in 10 years?
The same as I am doing now only working smarter and making a lot more money.
8. Tell us one interesting fact about yourself that we might not know.
I love riding motorbikes just got back from doing 2,500kms in Vietnam.
9. Why do you enjoy doing what you do?
Its extremely fulfiilling I get to see the results our courses have, the gratitude we get and how loyal are customers are.
10. What would you like your legacy to be?
Personally I hope I want 2 inspire as many people as possible, professionally make training and content accessible and affordable.
- The Best You: A Better World - July 12, 2017
- The Journey - June 1, 2017
- Editor’s Letter - April 27, 2017
- So Much Change by Bernardo Moya - November 18, 2016
- The Right Reasons by Bernardo Moya - September 24, 2016
- Two sides to a story by Bernardo Moya - July 20, 2016
- The revolution begins here – The Oola Guys by Bernardo Moya - July 18, 2016
- Son of an Immigrant by Bernardo Moya - June 23, 2016
- Where Will You Go? by Bernardo Moya - June 6, 2016
- June 2016 - June 6, 2016